April 22, 2010
it’s been forever
Between vacations and househunting, not much interesting is going on. You know, just regular daily stuff:
– Fantastic vacation around SA in a campervan, we loved it, we’re pouring over maps as to where we’re going next
– Caught up with an old friend in Ceduna who I haven’t seen for at least 15 years
– Did a couple of wine Masterclasses, one with Gary Farr, and one with some iconic Australian shiraz
– We have Maud staying with us.. a friend of JD’s in Paris, she’s here on a 1 year working visa, she’s been staying with us until she finds her feet. Michelle found her a job at Thales, she started today…
– Our house sold for AUD$1.056M and we were on tv!
– Mad, Dave & Lillian came down for the weekend to visit last weekend. It was a bit of a whirlwind, with people, visits and wine, but lovely to see them
– I passed my International wine exam
– I made my first quiche and first lemon tart (not together)
– I put together a CV(!)
– I’m becoming addicted to lemon tart…
– We’re going to stay out at the beach this weekend… yeah!!
My new resolution? to write more consistently. I hope everyone is well…
filles at 6:25 pm